listen

to me new scratch file!

input very much appreciated, i think im getting better but constructive criticism is very much welcomed. bare in mind for some reason recording makes my cuts much less clean and less creative

Very nice doob. I liked the flow of it alot.

you looked stiff and uneasy. But sure as hell didn't sound that way.. Weird..

Keep doing what you're doing. You don't need any ones feedback.

I agree with ryan, it sounds good but looks awkward, maybe cos your deck's so high

nice phrasing, and unlike the majority of stuff in the skratchlounge files, there are gaps for it to breathe. I don't like it when there's no space inbetween cuts.

Loved it mate, bags of funk to a nice looper! Defo put your turntable down to the same hieght as your mixer, because when you start to do crazy hard tear/flare type shit you really will end up with a hunch back if its not balanced. other than that its on the money, dunno how long you've been cutting but this is quite progressive and refreshing - no ego/going with the looper!

A+

nice phrasing, and unlike the majority of stuff in the skratchlounge files, there are gaps for it to breathe. I don't like it when there's no space inbetween cuts.

Seconded. Good stuff dooban, really clean and funky. Maybe work on some tear/drag combos as the next step?

wicked cheers fellas suggestions taken on board!

not too fussed about the looking awkward thing as long as it sounds ok, may be i should take a look at how i have my decks set up. thing is i like em nice and high and sometimes i quite often sit on a stool to scratch

been learning some tear shit jon just not quite got it down to a point where i can bust em comfortably especially when recording! i reckon learning em has helped me get my control etc down no end

will record some more when i learned some new shizzle, although ive just got a job so not gonna have as much time to practice boo (altho yay i got a job)

I like my decks high too, I might start taking a fishing stool around with me so that I can cut on 'normal' setups better because if my hands go much lower than my belly button I can't get a feel for the table. I'm not sure whether I need any more reasons for people to call me a spaz though.