DMC Manchester - 8th May

Gizmo

Guest loop skywalker

There was absolutly no doubt That mr one move won this heat...he fucking smashed it and to be totally honest looks in a good spot to do well at the UK finals.I havent enjoyed a set like his for a while,it had everything and he won hands down,not even close in my book....and im a massive asian hawk fan.

Dont be a gaylord....i think you did a lot better than you think...and i was sober !!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a good routine and I pulled it off but while there's the likes of Skully, JFB and Jeppa around, placing in the UKs is pretty tough...

Dont be a gaylord....i think you did a lot better than you think...and i was sober !!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a good routine and I pulled it off but while there's the likes of Skully, JFB and Jeppa around, placing in the UKs is pretty tough...

JFB's not competing this year apparently . . . .

Who's kitcha? got any links to his cuts?

hehe...kitcha is a ridiculously talented producer / DJ, mainly does shit in the drum and bass scene...hes one of the Waxworks crew alongside myself and camaro...

his tracks are up on myspazz - i think its www.myspace.com/kitcha1

his cuts are stupidly fresh - ive not heard anyone cut like him before...hes mental.

shakes most scratch DJs when they first hear him....ill try and get him to actually record some so you can check him...crazyness.

probably my favourite scratcher if im honest....

payce

You doing supremacy? Or just going to the finals cos you is in London?

Most probably the latter but it is tempting with Switch not being around to school everyone... What's the date of the finals?

wicked photos gizmo...that cameras fuskin dope you equipment addict you !!

Thanks fella. Still can't help being unhappy with a lot of them though. But I guess that's just me driving myself to get better.