Mr C's entire vinyl collection on eBay

Gizmo

If I'd have meant Mr Cee, I'd have said Mr Cee. I clearly stated Mr C - the link is ebay.co.uk (implying our UK based Shamen front man) and it says "Mr-C" in the link. Would you like someone to pop round your gaff later and operate the mouse for you as well and read it out? Or maybe just draw pictures?

If I'd have meant Mr Cee, I'd have said Mr Cee. I clearly stated Mr C - the link is ebay.co.uk (implying our UK based Shamen front man) and it says "Mr-C" in the link. Would you like someone to pop round your gaff later and operate the mouse for you as well and read it out? Or maybe just draw pictures?

Nicely said!

He's asking a bit fucking much imho, 15,000 for £75,000 ...fuck off! That's retail value, so some are worth £40-£50 but fuck that!

anyway..

i am still selling a box of 130 hiphop records if u fancy that instead..

Sorry Jim - we're digging out money from the back of the sofa to get Mr C's collection. I hope he's got some good Big Daddy Kane stuff in there from when he was his DJ before joining the Shamen.