WE HAVE MOVED!

x2k

If you can see this message then you are on the new server. The move was fairly straight forward however there are a few issues to be ironed out.

Currently the Artist section is completely disabled, there's something strange going on there and I think I need to talk to jamroom to get it sorted. Also there's a bit missing from the portal but I will fix that as soon as I can find the password for the invision site (keep loosing the bloody thing).

Apart from that some folder permissions have been lost so any upload operations or similar may fail, if this happens please send me the error message and hopefully I should be able to fix it ;)

Anyway, lets hope this new host is better than the old one ;)

Nice one Tom! Right now it's lightning fast for me, but I won't tempt fate too much, haha.

I've set up my email account so it's the same as it was before, but I can't receive mail. Sending it seems to work. Even logging in via webmail shows that my inbox is empty, even though I sent myself 3 or 4 messages from other accounts to test it. I wonder what's causing that. DNS propogation maybe?

It was going to be tonight but Ryan has used up all our lube so we gotta wait until we get some more. However, you're not invited anyway.

LOL

Steve, check your pms please.

Why don't I get a PM? :z

I think the initial glitches are over. It's been working fine for me during the last couple of days.

We're hopefully gonna sort the home page so that the colours match the Fusion skin a bit better. The artist page needs fixing, and we'll also look for a real time chat solution of some sort. I saw this one a few weeks ago somewhere where you could actually drag the "shoutbox" out of the page and still chat to people even when you're visiting other web sites, but I can't fucking remember what it was called or where I saw it.