What's your favourite Non-Hip Hop tune?

mickey_samboura

Guest Deeswift

1 song only? I don't listen to hip hop, so I could choose a lot of tracks. No way I can pick a single one though. There's too many amazing albums out there, I couldn't possibly do it. What's playing on my system right now is Time Crunch by Jordan Rudess, from the Rhythm Of Time album. It's nowhere near my favorite song though.

1 song only? I don't listen to hip hop, so I could choose a lot of tracks. No way I can pick a single one though. There's too many amazing albums out there, I couldn't possibly do it.

Yeah that’s how I feel

I've been listening to all lot of New Order recently my favourite song by them is 'Thieves like us'

mark 1 - hoovers and spraycans (one for the oldskool ravers there)

i like that.

and lol at b*witched

damn everything about them makes me mad.

that one in the group with funny nose-crease

that stupid video where they do that dance in a row, and the one at the back is getting really excited

the way they make every word begin with "h"

the song where they say "come aboard, come aboard" as it reminds me of the theme tune to the "double deckers" (ancient tv show for kids)

massive attack - unfinished sympathy

errr thats a hiphop track surely...

mines prolly new skin by incubus

hiphop? how'd you work that one out?

cos it's basically down-tempo predominatelty sampled 4-4 drum beats with other samples thrown in too...

i guess most people call it trip hop or whatever but i hate that term lol - its just downtemp hiphop essentially.

just cos you've got someone singing over it, it doesnt mean it aint a hiphop track, but the boundaries of hiphop vary according to each persons opinion i reckon!

in any case its a fuckin dope track :d

Edited by nimrod