NEED ARTIST PAGE BETA TESTERS!

x2k

Right, I'm looking for some people to try out this artist page software. Basically I've installed this software for free and it allows you to create 5 artist pages...before I shell out for the license so we can more I want to know this will do the job.

It seemed like a really good piece of software but now I've discovered it does do exactly what I thought it did but it does have a few nifty features.

So anyway, if you want a blog, an artist info page and somewhere to host your songs please let me know and I'll set you a page and you can have a play and let me know what you think.

Nice one guy, let me know how you get on.

Also I think I can add other fields to the profile so if there are thing which you think should be there then let me know.

PS you get 100mb of storage for hosting your tunes ;) think can be increased if need be too :d

...and my 8 mo preggo wife had to pick me up drunk at your show b/c I locked my keys in the car b/c didn't want to pay for beers and stashed a cooler in my car and got drunk by myself in the parking lot.

...and my 8 mo preggo wife had to pick me up drunk at your show b/c I locked my keys in the car b/c didn't want to pay for beers and stashed a cooler in my car and got drunk by myself in the parking lot.

:(( That's true!

i'm down for this...

I'm at maximum free capacity right now, I'll check my bank balance in a bit and if there is sufficient funds I'll get the license!

I think we need more testers anyway, I've got the lowest level license which is cheap anyway and created you an account...see pm

If anyone else wants in let me know

is there a way to get the colors on the same as the rest of the site? That really bugs me for some reason. Also, can you change the url name? I didn't see the option. And last thing, I noticed my uploaded pic (at least on my work computer) didn't size right--busting our of the picture boarder.

is there a way to get the colors on the same as the rest of the site?

Yes definitely...it's just a bit of a tedious job so I've not done it yet...coming soon!

Also, can you change the url name?

Yes & no...yes it can be done but now you can't do it now. It's an option in one of the more expensive addons...I want to be sure we like it before I fork out for that

I noticed my uploaded pic (at least on my work computer) didn't size right--busting our of the picture boarder.

Yeah, I've spotted that...it's my fault, I changed the width of the template and cocked it up....will fix it soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it could be the default are to show your tunes. Instead of using Megaupload to put up a track for viewing. We use out artist page?

• 4 weeks later...