new board header / title

Phology

sorry guys, my photoshop skills suck but I didn't ask on here because generally stuff doesn't get done that way...if someone is willing to do something better then please do!

I dunno, I don't mind so long as it's nice....basically I just think it time to make the podcast and new artist profiles sections more accessible and a common look between them.

also the boxes on the front page are going to replace the portal with rss feeds bringing in the latest forum posts, podcasts, myspace comments and artist tracks.

Holey shit! i love it! I mean, yeah, maybe the color isnt the best... Red maybe? But the whole idea is great! Big upps!

I'm glad your liking the changes...I've put the latest posts and what not on the front page now.

All pm some inspirational quotes for the quote of the day box.

get someone who can graf to do a quick one

If somebody actually does it then that would be fantastic.

It's just to much green that's all.

I can certainly tone the green down a bit ;)

There used to be a version with a hint of red and one with a hint of green. I only have that one unfortunately, but I've got a high quality version of it.

Ideally we need to decide on 2 or 3 skins and stick with those, then we can pick a logo and colour scheme that matches those.

yeah, it's easy enough to change steve....I'll try and put the old logo back in tonight and also my tone down the green or change the colour. The reason I went with the green was because of the fusion skin.

The green would work if it was matched with the green the Fusion skin uses. Is there a way to do it, like find the hex code of the colour or something? That said I think the buttons are a bit too green. Perhaps if there was some green in there, but the buttons weren't totally green. "myspace" needs to be changed to "MySpace" too, haha.

The green would work if it was matched with the green the Fusion skin uses. Is there a way to do it, like find the hex code of the colour or something? That said I think the buttons are a bit too green. Perhaps if there was some green in there, but the buttons weren't totally green. "myspace" needs to be changed to "MySpace" too, haha.

yeah, I can try and match the greens better

one more thing - i like to use "view new posts", and that doesn't appear to be on the landing page now...it'd be handy for that to still be there...

yes it does....I specifically put it there, you just not looking properly

(bottom of the list of recent posts)