DJ Blakey playing in Kingston this thursday- anyone up for it

Jon

DJ Blakey (ex uk dmc champ) is playing at my local hiphop night at Bacchus in Kingston Upon Thames alongside buddy peace and seldom seen smith. Kicks off at 10pm. Anyone fancy coming down?

did you go?

yep. Blakey was good, mainly mainstream 90's and modern hiphop, did a fair bit of scratching,he was using tracktor scratch i think, that or final scratch.

I'm djing on this night at the end of august, we have not confirmed a date yet but will prob be the 23rd of August.

im not i will be at 06.40 sat mornign after flying for 44 hours, i leave in the morning after playign with the breakfastaz just gonna roll out the club and on to a plane,

im not i will be at 06.40 sat mornign after flying for 44 hours, i leave in the morning after playign with the breakfastaz just gonna roll out the club and on to a plane,

Some things never change sunna. Remember last time we went out. Me you and Olly. Hahahahahaha. Postman pat, postman pat, postman pat and his black and white cat.