DJ Needed For Car Shows

FreeiPod

Ive been offered a line of gigs performing at stuff like Max Power Live and similair , the guy has told me he can get a DJ but has told me if i can find a DJ that would be cool too.

Its based in the Midlands.

Basically it would comprise of you playing my beats for 30 mins or so while I do my set , then you would get 2 - 5 hours (I can confirm the actual time at a later date) to play whatever you want.

You will be paid. (But i still have to check how much)

Anyone thats interested PM me or MSN (djricta@gmail.com)

Peeeace,

i'm based in the midlands, but again, my selection of chuck mangione's finest soft jazz, and funk, sould and hip hop might not go down too well.

i know a few people who can go a bit more commercial though, so hit me up if you need and i'll chat to a few people

i'm based in the midlands, but again, my selection of chuck mangione's finest soft jazz, and funk, sould and hip hop might not go down too well.

i know a few people who can go a bit more commercial though, so hit me up if you need and i'll chat to a few people

Well the organiser has told me he wants to keep it (as much i hate this word myself) "urban" so playing Hip Hop would be fine , but yeh i guess you'd wanna play tunes that people are gonna know as well , but yeh if you got anyone who might be interested thats cool.

I play triphop/downtempo and rock if that's of any use... but not really urban stuff, so prob not.

Good for you tho mate, sounds like a good opportunity for you!

Nah soz man , dont really think that's what he's lookin for , when's the next mixtape coming anyway rusty?

Fuck me. Lase will suck you off for an opertunity like that.

Naaah not into modding cars n Max Power n that.

cars like this make me really sad

I think I'd feel sick at a Max Power gig.

lase, mang... you slipped up with your alias there!