Substitute Mac Browser

iexist

Im not that big of a fan of Safari (no tabbed browsing...). has anybody discovered a quality substitute?

i tried firefox, but im not liking how it doesnt install... but rather just puts the program file on your desktop and you have to keep mounting it...

anyone try caminobrowser?

Im not that big of a fan of Safari (no tabbed browsing...). has anybody discovered a quality substitute?

i tried firefox, but im not liking how it doesnt install... but rather just puts the program file on your desktop and you have to keep mounting it...

anyone try caminobrowser?

As Lorn says, just drag the app into your Applications folder. Unless there's a specific installer app, that's how you install apps under OS X.

As for tabbed browsing in Safari, check these screenshots from the Safari preferences:

Bottom of the screen - opening windows in a tab.

i tend to not bother with preferences much... atleast not until after i ask around..but yeah, safari is working out fine now. ive googled for tabbed browsing on safari b4 in the past and i believe i came across a thread/petition that was for safari adding tabbed browsing.. which led me to think that safari didnt have them yet...

that shiira browser looks nice btw.

after trying just about every mac browser - camino, firefox, opera etc I came to the conclusion that despite its flaws, Safari is the best.

I agree...