Lube for a TTM56?

Cable

i ordered it from musik produktiv in switzerland. with shipping it cost me 65 euro :x but the fader feels like butter now...so i don´t regret it. i´ve only lubed it once a few months ago and i haven´t had to repeat it till now.

maybe u find it cheaper, but if not here´s the link for the shop in switzerland:

http://www.musik-produktiv.ch/shop2/shop04...5/quelle/listen

Anyone know where I can get some Caig Calilube from for my TTM56?

Fader's stiffened up proper!

Yo Cable: Cailube is a moving contact lubricant. The main selling point of the TTM56 is that it has non contact faders.

Long story short, ANY light oil will do the trick. Sewing machine oil, clipper oil, gun oil....

gun oil, sewing machine oil etc. will all work but more dirt will catch on it. I bought a 5ml tube of the droplets about three years ago or some shit and I still got more than half of it left. Dirt will eventually catch on the rails with the droplets too but it's far less than with oil, at least in my experience.

The spray is more like contact spray, if you wanna use Cailube, buy the droplets.

Also when you clean the faders, make sure you especially clean the part the rails go through (you know, the one with the magnet etc.) as most of the dirt is in there

no jokes but i've always used virgin olive oil to lube my cross fader .. alwasy does the trick, but i guess it;s pretty old school..

Anyone know where I can get some Caig Calilube from for my TTM56?

Fader's stiffened up proper!

I got some you can use if you are in london soon bro.

Cheers for the offer man - although tbh I don't think I'll be in London for a few weeks....job hunting and work leaves Cable with no free time these days :(( lol

• 4 weeks later...