ISP's that are actually unlimited...?

FreeiPod

Ive been with tiscali for about a year and have just received my 3rd warning for 'heavy usage' but... WTF the package said unlimited , and now their givin me crap about their 'fair usage policy'.

Can someone please suggest a good ISP to switch too as this is bs.

Tiscali seems to be the worst provider of em all. people in Germany always say that Tiscali blocks ports that are used for p2p applications and they'll also warn "heavy users" even though they have flatrates and all. Fuckin nazis.

I'm with T-Online, not probs at all. The prices aren't that different anyway.

Tiscali and Pipex are pretty heavy handed with regards to their FUPs.

If you can, get Be Unlimited - I'm with them and regularly leech 80GB+ a month. No worries.

Unfortunatley cant get that in my area would be good though , 24mps yes sir! , im still looking around though...

I've been looking around for a little while for a better package. I read about Sky's Broadband package in MacUser and it seems that I can get unlimited 16mb Broadband, free wireless router (not modem) and a 6 mix Sky package for less that the Zen Broadband I'm paying now.

I've been looking around for a little while for a better package. I read about Sky's Broadband package in MacUser and it seems that I can get unlimited 16mb Broadband, free wireless router (not modem) and a 6 mix Sky package for less that the Zen Broadband I'm paying now.

wooord , we got sky and could get it for free but once again like Be and bulldog cudnt get their service in my area yet.

Will be connected to bt on nov. 1st.

how can isp' offer unlimited broadband with a fair use policy. its like going into an all you can eat restruant and them saying..yeh but not too much.