PnG replacement fader stem

now then...

where can i get a replacement stem from?

ive looked on google - but cant find shit!!

cheers

I used to get them from scratchUK, then when they closed down I used to get them from vestax, then last time I phone vestax they'd handed all their sales & shit over to some company who didn't know their arses from their elbows, I also tried p&g but there was no luck there, I then brought a pro x-fade and never looked back.

now then...

where can i get a replacement stem from?

ive looked on google - but cant find shit!!

cheers

...they'd handed all their sales & shit over to some company who didn't know their arses from their elbows....

ahh....that would be leisuretec then...

spanks for that - and yeah, the pro x fucin kills it...agreed.

most of the mixers we have here have got pro x's in...but my mate has a png - so its for him

cheers for the heads up.

i had this problem and phoned png and some guy started asking me weired questions about why i wanted one and how i got their phone number .

i also phoned them and asked who i would need to contact in order to bulkbuy about a 300 stems and he said phone vestax so i phoned vestax and they said phone png.

i was gonna get a load and put them on ebay for £13 .

png are tossers with bad customer sevice and shitty phone skills.

plus the stems are made to break as they are made from a white carbon metal compound which isnt strong at all and nobody would ever make a stem out of this unless they wanted them to break after a while.which is their selling point as they nolonger sell stems separate as they want everyone to buy the whole fader for £70 which is a ripoff.

and this is since the birth of the focus fader .

so they must hate the pxf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i had a broken one, i was able to find a site selling the stems out of the uk but was never able to get a hold of onyone there. i had one in a stanton and took off the silver faceplate that covers half the mixer and was able to stick the fader knob onto the half stem enough to still use it, but never able to fix completely. i sold it after awhile and got a rane. GOOD LUCK png are nice faders i had no complaints with mine ntil it broke after a year and a bit, and im not heavy handed.

I've kind of got one of my upfader caps stuck onto the upfader somehow. its fine now, but it wont come off, so if my crossfader ever snaps or i get a pro x fader, im going to have to break and replace my upfader as well doh