Artists/bands you wish still played

Orion Scorpio

I still wish Rage Against the Machine were together (mainly because I think Audioslave are a complete wank).

Siah & Yeshua - Would of been real cool to hear an album/another EP.

Biggie - Shame he isn't around to do more music today, although I get a feeling he'd of fell the fuck through by now.

Superjesus - They were cool until their record company put a virus on their CD, rendering it useless on most players, they never quite recovered and pretty much called it quits (there's never been an official word though).

1200 Techniques - Dope trio, until they went on hiatus and did shitty solo stuff.

^^^Good call on Tribe and Bob...

Hendrix

The Clash

Talking Heads/Tom Tom Club

Digable Planets

NWA

Black Sabbath

Moldy Peaches

Run DMC

Sugarhill Gang

Peter Tosh

I still wish Rage Against the Machine were together (mainly because I think Audioslave are a complete wank).

i totally agree with you man, fuck audioslave. i wouldve loved to go to a rage concert.. start a riot n shit.

where has zack de la rocha been, he better not be dead. i thought he was meant to be doing solo stuff with dj shadow a few years back.

the voluptuous horror of Karen Black

and I totally agree about previous Santana bands. I saw him live before that pop album that blew him up came out....one of the best shows i've ever been to!

ps. where does a brother find that new black sheep album?