This puts tattoos to shame.. (NSFW!)

Orion Scorpio

grim...but unsuprising...there's some weird fetishes out there...this isnt even the tip of teh iceberg, there's whole scenes around "alternative" surgery and barred doctors doing operations backdoor style, grafting limbs, bones, joints between patients and making them look like freaks....we live in twisted world

you could engrave your favourite haircut into your head and save a fortune on haircuts...

...you'd have to be really content with just one style tho...

although you could get extensions by puttin on the potato peel lookin bits from that chicks back onto yer head...

I think the girl is hot although I didn't see her face.

I want to put my dingeling in her batcave while the fatty with the green shirt lays naked on the floor stretching out her extremities like a turtle that tries to get back on it's feet sayin "My arse my arse Oh my goddamn Arse. Scratch it scratch it!"

the other girl should scratch turtlewoman's butthole with a toothbrush while imitating a mule. :@@

:(( :(( :x :x :o :|

Totally gross. Ended up looking surprisingly good.

hmm.. i just dont get it..

pretty soon, suicide will be the new fad/tattoo..

That may be a bit much, but if there are people doing shit like this, its only a matter of time till people start bringing back mideival torture devices & using them for fun. Like the glass tube in the dick that then gets smashed with a hammer so there are tiny glass shards inside the dick! YAYYY!!! SO COOL! SO FUN!

YIKES! And I thought "sounding" was fucked up! (sticking a glass tube down ur dick til it hits something ... I guess the bottom of ur ball sack.. and suppose to make u cum)

YIKES! And I thought "sounding" was fucked up! (sticking a glass tube down ur dick til it hits something ... I guess the bottom of ur ball sack.. and suppose to make u cum)

yikes. i heard theres something similar where you can use some funnel that allows another man to insert his into another man. makes me cross my legs and wince just thinking about it

yikes. i heard theres something similar where you can use some funnel that allows another man to insert his into another man. makes me cross my legs and wince just thinking about it

it's called docking

it's called docking

that's what i've heard

sweat lord, wouldn't the one "providing" the dock have his cock expload? that's not very stretchy tissue. I can only imagine this being possible with a black dude & an asian dude, lol

it's called docking

that's what i've heard