This puts tattoos to shame.. (NSFW!)

Orion Scorpio

I think the girl is hot although I didn't see her face.

I want to put my dingeling in her batcave while the fatty with the green shirt lays naked on the floor stretching out her extremities like a turtle that tries to get back on it's feet sayin "My arse my arse Oh my goddamn Arse. Scratch it scratch it!"

the other girl should scratch turtlewoman's butthole with a toothbrush while imitating a mule. :@@

hmm.. i just dont get it..

pretty soon, suicide will be the new fad/tattoo..

That may be a bit much, but if there are people doing shit like this, its only a matter of time till people start bringing back mideival torture devices & using them for fun. Like the glass tube in the dick that then gets smashed with a hammer so there are tiny glass shards inside the dick! YAYYY!!! SO COOL! SO FUN!

@ xander: i think these are injection needles

thinking about this i have to say hurting yourself like that IS crazy and peoples doing it probably have more or less minor psychological problems (conscious or unconscious).

BUT

our society is full of subtle hidden perversions that are MUCH MUCH worse than all of the above (like people raping children, genocide, building nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction etc.)