THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

THA HZA IN THA MUFFUCKIN HOUZ! SUP 2 ALL MY PEEPS I WAS AWAY FOR A LONG SKRATCH TRAINING FOR A CPL YEARS LOCKED AWAY IN HIBERNATION, BUT NOW I'M BACK AND IN FULL EFFECT, I SEEN A CPL HOMIES AROUND HERE CLOWNSTYLE, SIGMA AND A FEW OTHERS I SEE ON PALTALK LIKE NINO ETC AND DOAP KUTZ 2, DEE SWIFT I'M LOOKIN FOR YA HOMAY AND AWK WE GOTTA CATCH UP, HIT ME UP SON!! YO PZ AND RESPECT TO ALL THE SKRATCH DJ'S OUT THERE DOIN THA DAMN THING!! IM REPPIN HOARD HERE IN HUSSLE TOWN IN TX IN THE USA SO IF U EVER AROUND HIT ME UP FOR A SESH ONLINE OR IN PERSON, HOLLA ATCHA BOI!

MYSPACE.COM/DJHYPNOTIZE

THE HYP STYLE WILL BE RELEASED SOON WIF A VID, AND SOME OTHER BIG PROJECTS STAY TUNED!!! PZ AND MAXIMUM RESPECT.

HZA

Edited by HYPNOTIZE

• 2 weeks later...

How goes it people

Been here awhile but just getting round to sayin hello (im kinda lazy)

Don't touch decks or mixers through fear of killing them. Im sure BFresh and MrDee would be pissed if i fuked their shit up :o

I like to think my tallent lies in sitting down and listening to people who actually have skillz :d

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yo what's up?

Just checking in, wanted to look through the threads.

I'm a scratch DJ, producer and Ill Technician from Brighton, heard about this place from a friend thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Peace y'all

Yo what's up?

Just checking in, wanted to look through the threads.

I'm a scratch DJ, producer and Ill Technician from Brighton, heard about this place from a friend thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Peace y'all

Sup man! Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...