THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

What up fellow musicians?

My name is Mike B. I'm new here.

I am a musician. I play the guitar, drums, bass, keys, and turns. I am also working on music production in Reason as well.

I've been into music since early childhood. First instrument Piano. Then guitar, drums, bass, and now turns. I've had turntables for 5 yrs. First go into to it because of the techno scene. So I wanted to learn how to mix first. Then got extremely bored with just blending beats and other peoples music. The first actual step i took towards the turntablistic side of music was in 2002 Q's Wavetwisters. The fusion of the graffiti art and music intrigued me to figure out how those sounds were being made. So I began with Qberts instruct. vids then discovered a whole new level of music. I was hooked. I watched SCRATCH and I started diggin. I have about 3+ yrs of scratch practice exp on and off. A nu breed of caffine like addiction spawned on me. I've been serious on working on improving and cleaning up my kuts.

I'll shorten this up,

Music i've composed on my myspace and scratch videos in the blog.

www.myspace.com/mk3ttm56

Thank you to all here you inspire me and motivate.

pz and Respect

Mike B

Edited by Mike B

Yeah, I live in a small town with like 3 skratch heads. There are alot though of Mike B's indeed. New to this board thing..

I havent come up with DJ name yet.

• 2 weeks later...