Who wants a pro-x?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

America. Get someone from here to order you one from TurntableLab, then mail it to you. If they write on the packaging that it's a birthday present worth £30, then you pay no import duty or VAT.

I'm sure what steve meant was "xander's got a good deal going, make sure you get on his pre-order list" ;)

Current Pre-Order List

1. cBay
  2. Cable
  3. TopherEightyFive
  4. Grizzly

My official pre-order price on the EB Pro-X Fader will be $86 USD + S&H.

I dare you find a better deal ;)

Please tell your friends and let me know if you're not on this list, but want to be.

It was in a box with polystyrene bits. I don't have it anymore so I can't tell you the weight. If I was shipping them abroad, I'd just wrap the normal box it comes in in paper cos it's not like any of the contents are fragile and the packaging is quite substantial.

It was in a box with polystyrene bits. I don't have it anymore so I can't tell you the weight. If I was shipping them abroad, I'd just wrap the normal box it comes in in paper cos it's not like any of the contents are fragile and the packaging is quite substantial.

That's what I was thinking. I wanna see how big the boxes actually are because they might fit in these flat rate envelopes, which'd be great.

• 2 weeks later...