MattNice ft. Sigma - La La La (Finished Version)

Steve

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice. I liked it alot! 'll be cruisin to it tonight fo sho. If I had to say something just for creative critisim, I'd say the snare pattern should change more. But whatever...its tight

It was a bit of a fuck up on my part. I created about 75% of it in Cool Edit, then exported it as a mixdown. I then deleted the files and used the mixdown to add the last bits. Thing is, I changed my mind about some stuff and came up with some other ideas but it was too late to change it then. Never mind though, I'm pleased with it. The next one will be better!

sounds great

the only thing that would finish it off for me as a full standalone track is if you change up the instrumentation a little bit

the drum variation has improved it from the early version but i'd like to hear maybe some other instrument in there so you can switch it up and layer with the choral part

maybe even just a pad or bass line of some sort

the scratching is excellent

overall those things are just what i'd like, it really is good as it is though

sounds great

the only thing that would finish it off for me as a full standalone track is if you change up the instrumentation a little bit

the drum variation has improved it from the early version but i'd like to hear maybe some other instrument in there so you can switch it up and layer with the choral part

maybe even just a pad or bass line of some sort

the scratching is excellent

overall those things are just what i'd like, it really is good as it is though

Yeah man. Again, it was my fault there weren't any more changes to the beat cos I only asked Matt for the full instrumental of the beat, not the component parts. It makes it difficult to edit then. The one change up bit is from the first Mantronix album that came out in 86 - that's why I didn't scratch much on it - I don't want to fuck it up!

Thanks for the feedback anyway doods. :d

Fucking dope mate!!!

I allready told you before, but now in complete its really fresh!

And let me tell you what: YOU are fucking nice on the cut!

Much respect for that track, of course to Matt Nice too for the Beat!!

:74_74:

Time to get our track going....... ;)