MattNice ft. Sigma - La La La (Finished Version)

Steve

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only criticism/suggestion would be to have your cuts a bit higher in the mix - they seemed to get crowded out at times. Otherwise very nice cuts - I'm not feeling the beat massively its certainly not shabby - quite polished sounding.......is that a vangelis sample ?

Awesome track, really like the cutting and the beat. I dont know if this has been said before but what do you use mattnice to make beats?

Anyways Awesome track Keep it up guys

i used to use cubase / cakewalk etc years ago so it came back after a bit of perseverance

i found it too hard to get a structure going in fruity loops, ie drum loop1 then drum loop 2 then add instruments then add bass etc

i probably just needed to read the instructions but that's always the way

I only use Cool Edit Pro 2 for making tracks. I have no idea how to make beats though really, but I'd like to give it a go. We need one of you beat creators to write a simple tutorial on getting started with any of the main programs for the DVKB. Any volunteers?

it's just a case of using the right software i think

cool edit and sound forge are practically impossible to make any beats / loops with

any tutorial would be specific to software + plugins

i bet matt can do a hot one for fruity loops, i could have a go for cubase + a drum sampler plugin

i can try and do a very basic fl one,to be honest i dont know much about it at all

get lost, if your tracks are on fruity then you know plenty man

actually fruity is probably one of the easiest progs to get a simple beat going, don't you think?

i was using it real quick to do basics

if you have a sample pack or 2 you can get a loop going real easy(might sound shit though) - it's expanding a loop into any kind of track that is the hard part - real hard