Do your PMs pop up like this?

Steve

Are you using the Fusion skin or the other one? Try switching skins and then PM each other to see if that makes any difference. I've tried logging in as a regular member instead of an admin and it still works fine for me. I've posted a topic on the Invision support forum asking for help.

OK, try switching to that Mouthful of Poison skin and see if it works then. Make sure you try it 2 or 3 times and see if it fails every time. Let me know what happens, cos I need to get this sorted.

i got nothing mancuso

OK, we need to test to see if Javascript is working for you. If you look at the bottom of the Fast Reply box, there's some text that says "Enable Smilies". If you click on it, does a box pop up with the smileys in it? Also, bottom left of the forum is a button with the word "Top" on it. If you click that, does it take you to the top of the forum? If the answer to both of these questions is no, it's a problem with Javascript on your PC.

Do you have a popup blocker installed? Try disabling it and then see if the notifications appear then.

OK, we need to test to see if Javascript is working for you. If you look at the bottom of the Fast Reply box, there's some text that says "Enable Smilies". If you click on it, does a box pop up with the smileys in it? Also, bottom left of the forum is a button with the word "Top" on it. If you click that, does it take you to the top of the forum? If the answer to both of these questions is no, it's a problem with Javascript on your PC.

Do you have a popup blocker installed? Try disabling it and then see if the notifications appear then.

yes. yes. :8