going to a festival this summer ?

Mowgli

I live about 6 minutes walk from that.

pretty sure the last one all the "top" dj's cancelled.....

I'm going to Hip-Hop Kemp if I've not fucked off by then.....17 year old czezh princess getting wasted for the 1st time and experimenting? bingo

I'd love to go to the friday of this year's donington download festival: deftones and tool headlining

but i have two exams on the same day :(

i'd rather have two exams on that day. my girl has dragged me there for the weekend, im shit scared, i hate rock music....

at least our tent will have a good time. ;)

I'd love to go to the friday of this year's donington download festival: deftones and tool headlining

but i have two exams on the same day :(

i'd rather have two exams on that day. my girl has dragged me there for the weekend, im shit scared, i hate rock music....

at least our tent will have a good time. ;)

haha

there's loads of decent bands playing: in flames are decent (theyre on sunday)

but if rock is really not you're thing you're gonna hate it haha. hopefully your tent antics make up for it ;)

just got back from hi fi south.

was a quality weekend.

highlights for me were jon carter (havent seen carter dj in about 8 years but he's still quality, even though his style has changed up quite a bit), hard fi (played for ages, did every track off the LP and quite a few others, archer did a lil solo thing with movin on which was quality), scratch perverts (wicked, some absolutely sick cutting and dope hiphop, no D&B this time which was good), nick warren (one of the best trance djs about), adam freeland (mashed up the breaks real nicely), eric prydz (didnt go in to see this cat and obviously from that shitty tune he released i would've thought he would be really wack but rinsed a wicked house set) the women - there was a lot more birds there than geezas and all looking fairly fit and were easily pullable.

lowlights / v.shit were go team (i cant fathom this band at ALL, total shit), sasha (last time i saw sasha he did a 6hr set and it was mint, this was really poor, must have been an off day), mylo (boring, very cheesy, played really poppy 'dave pearce' style shitty old crap) and all that hard house rubbish on the second day - fuckin hell its even faster than usual.