post pics of ya new sneaks

mattnice

Guest broke

^^Those are fresh, Broke!

One of my feets is size 9 and the other is 9.5 so one shoe is comfortable and I get the choice of the other shoe being too tight or too loose.

Feel ya. I have a US 13 width but 14 length. So either my toes are jammed or sides hurt. Maybe I should try a 14 narrow if that exists. Hello grandpa shoes here I come.

So if you buy a 14 (which I assume you do), does the extra room on the sides actually make your feet hurt?

It doesn't make them specifically hurt but it fatigues my feet some and wears the insole down prematurely from the rubbing. Some of these things (depending on the shoe) can be fixed by wearing two pairs of socks or lacing different (military lacing with 13s for example). I need to go to an actual foot doctor and have them measure my foot to see whats the best option given my instep, length, toe-box width all being apparently disproportional.

I got some neat-o new dad shoes. #blessed

Eat your heart out Al Roker!

These next ones Wax On would love. Soooo Yacht rock.

• 1 month later...
Guest broke

Copped these in Tokyo the other month, from the Atmos shop in Shinjuku. Women's colour way, apparently!

HAWT

Sometimes the women's Air Max colourways are better. I can never get my size though.

The gum sole on those is a nice touch.

Copped these in Tokyo the other month, from the Atmos shop in Shinjuku. Women's colour way, apparently!

HAWT

Sometimes the women's Air Max colourways are better. I can never get my size though.

The gum sole on those is a nice touch.

Tell me about it! I'm lucky because my size is the biggest you can get in women's (I think).

Guest Symatic

yeah it's less of a social justice warrior post an more of a oh-look-the-world-is-run-by-psychopaths post, i guess neither are relevant... but it did have shoes in it :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

After I went through the soles of both my other pairs and couldn't do stuff when it was raining, my Mrs took pity on me and bought me two new pairs of Pumas.

Blue ones for 'best' and maroon ones so I don't wear out the blue ones so quickly :d

Come through bro! They both look nice, but i have to say though. The maroon ones are really really fresh!!

After I went through the soles of both my other pairs and couldn't do stuff when it was raining, my Mrs took pity on me and bought me two new pairs of Pumas.

Blue ones for 'best' and maroon ones so I don't wear out the blue ones so quickly :d

Come through bro! They both look nice, but i have to say though. The maroon ones are really really fresh!!

They are nice but the colour is called "Bordeaux-Rouge" isen't?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Round here we call ‘em runners. Air Max all the way for me, preferably all black. What the fuck happened to BW Classics? Haven’t seen a pair in the shops in yonks. Dem shits was my favourite. I’m on the road out of poverty at the mo so my runners are all shit, so nobody wants to see my stank footwear, hehehe !!!

I’m sure this track was posted in the thirty-odd pages of this forum but sher why not(?) again.

Words of advice from Gaza Slim, “bagga sneekas gi ya cheesy-foot.”

Words I don’t heed myself. Excuse my post, drinking and hyper again.

• 3 months later...