post pics of ya new sneaks

mattnice

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest petesasqwax

not sneakers per se, but got these on Saturday for work on the basis that I've never seen anyone else wearing them and they looked well suited to winter. didn't know anything about them, but check the link (click the pic) it reckons they're "Perfect for days spent out by the lake." Fucking LOL at that shit.

• Like 1

not sneakers per se, but got these on Saturday for work on the basis that I've never seen anyone else wearing them and they looked well suited to winter. didn't know anything about them, but check the link (click the pic) it reckons they're "Perfect for days spent out by the lake." Fucking LOL at that shit.

I can guess , why you've not seen anyone else wearing them.

Guest petesasqwax

I have a Fiat Doblo right now, which is pretty odd-looking, but the Multipla is the shit on that front. If I got one I feel certain that I would be able to find the secret button that converts them into an amphibious vehicle. why else would they look like that?

Guest petesasqwax

I kinda dig those Flyknit Chukkas but I'd probably get the Parachute Gold/Total Orange. I've never really thought about it, but I seem to have a preference for kicks most people either don't like at all or don't like the colourways.

I have these, for example:

and also these:

• 4 weeks later...

^^As long as it has turquoise or amber a bolo is legit!

Alright... yall know I'm into boots rather than kicks... I had a gift certificate and found a chunk of Chinese/Hong Kong money so I cashed that shit in and bought some fresh black boots for the new year. At first I was looking at gator belly with elephant heel but then saw some shark that was mindblowing. Shark tho is stiffer than elephant and hot as fuck so I went with ostrich quill pinch toe with calf uppers and cherry stitch. I've always wanted some quill boots--they breath super well so not hot, very sturdy (in comparison to lizard or snake for example) and Stretch to fit real nice. I always wanted a pair in natural leather with black quills but needed something black and super happy with these.

Diggla you need your own boots thread

Here's what I picked up on my recent European Vacation 2: Nerds in Paradise (all Nike...)

Chukka Flyknit Black Neo-Turquoise

Mayfly Woven Chestnut

Free Run 2 Sneakerboot QS

• Like 1