Who Are Your Favourite Singers?

Blak Randy

Not technically blqah blah what ever arse. Just whos voices do you really like the sound of.

Off the top of my Noggin I'd say mine are Sly Stone, Michael Jackson aged 10, Vicky Anderson and Chacka Khan

Not bad, mine are Al Green & Beth from Portishead.

Also Celine Deon & Chico... :((

Not technically blqah blah what ever arse. Just whos voices do you really like the sound of.

Off the top of my Noggin I'd say mine are Sly Stone, Michael Jackson aged 10, Vicky Anderson and Chacka Khan

loooooooool haha. it'd chiko time.

Al Green and Marvin Gaye def mayn. Also love lauren Hills voice and Eryka Badu probably top singers in my book

loooooooool haha. it'd chiko time.

Lol.. still waiting for your chiko time routine!!!!!!

doesnt mean she cant sing great. Noone can deny she has talent oozing out her ears... and racist never heard what happen?

otis reading , billie holiday and i really like that new birds voice -corrine baily rae. i'm not a huge fan of the song ,but the voice is amazing.

I'm also waiting for someone to mention that 'antony and the jonsons' come on ,you know you want to. :p

HaHa ,sorry bones.i didn't noticee your post.

Edited by la ressistance

otis reading , billie holiday and i really like that new birds voice -corrine baily rae. i'm not a huge fan of the song ,but the voice is amazing.

I'm also waiting for someone  to mention that 'antony and the jonsons' come on ,you know you want to. :p

HaHa ,sorry bones.i didn't noticee your post.

haha, you know it ;)