Canadian Hip-Hop

Guest Vekked

yo, what Canadian hip-hop is known decently outside of Canada? what's some good stuff? yea, I know, I'm from Canada, I know a lot of it though, battle axe ish, peanuts and corn stuff, classified, kardinal, bishop, etc, etc... name some other stuff you like though, cuz I don't know what is known outside of Canada at all...

pz!

ah word, snow was off the heazy, hehehe

obscure disorder is his brother's group innit? (did I use innit properly there?)

word on k-os, he's cool, got some original ish, I respect him, but I can't listen to his music so much, it's good, but not my taste, maybe it's just cuz it's on the radio all the time and that's worn it out for me, haha

Let hear from the american ambassador.

"FUCK CANADA!"

-SouthPark

Just joking, uh.

Killer Jewal is from Canada, and I think Tyra lived in Canada. Does that count? I know Khenaz is from Canada.

Canada seems to support their artists better than the states. We promtoe jiggy stuff, Canada seems to promote hard working passionate artists.

word, all the ones you named are from canada fo sho, and yea, canada does seem to support their artists pretty good, I gotta start getting my grind on and make some music soon so I can apply for grants and such... but I heard that a lot of sample based music can't be supported cuz it's not considered original or summin, I dunno though

anyways, anyone who checks this thread, check some peanuts and corn stuff, I suggest nothing is cool by mcenroe and Birdapres, and kinship of the down and out by john smith, those are some good tracks!

pzzz