A couple New Paintings

$a!n+

it was a kids clay animation cica late 80's i think staring the blue thing called burke who was the slave to "the thing upstairs", bones who was a mad skull and drut who was a hyper spider. mad shit used to come out of the trapdoor in the cellar... it was ace!

Something someone said about my painting that I couldnt have said better with my own words.

i told six the robot made me feel better ... he said this...

feel better? intresting... i dont see that. I see a mirror image of me. A robot that only has love for music, because music will never leave him and it is always there when he needs it. Its endlessly loves him back. It like the robot is not HUMAN. So there his heart beats to the beat of music. Like a robot he has no REAL feelings, HUMAN feelings like HUMAN LOVE because possiblely the person feels like a robot now do to past expierences that made him into a robot.

simply put its a masterpiece in my eyes, tell gabe excellent job. Wether thats the reason is painted or not. Art is made to share with the world, what the world interpets it as is what makes ART... ART

Something someone said about my painting that I couldnt have said better with my own words.

i told six the robot made me feel better ... he said this...

feel better? intresting... i dont see that. I see a mirror image of me. A robot that only has love for music, because music will never leave him and it is always there when he needs it. Its endlessly loves him back. It like the robot is not HUMAN. So there his heart beats to the beat of music. Like a robot he has no REAL feelings, HUMAN feelings like HUMAN LOVE because possiblely the person feels like a robot now do to past expierences that made him into a robot.

simply put its a masterpiece in my eyes, tell gabe excellent job. Wether thats the reason is painted or not. Art is made to share with the world, what the world interpets it as is what makes ART... ART

i thought it just lookde cool!

how did you learn to do that shit...i know 90% is in you head but i want to know how you learnt the techniques..any books etc as i have just myself...im an ok drwer but want to learn more (without having to go to college)

I dunno, if you really needed help maybe I could write a lil essay on basic drwing skills. My mom was an artist and my grandma before her. I just kinda picked up on it. I been painting since around 5 or so I would guess. I took art classes all through school and then went to art school for college. I mostly learned about computers in college.

Just learn to draw one thing. Draw it over and over. Once you can draw it easy everytime, try something new. That will get your hand eye coordination down.

Then if you plan to draw from your imagination, you have to practice at that too. You have to practice making your imagination stronger.

After that, instead of drawing from looking at things draw from the images you can conjure up in your head.

yeh i can use pencils (b&w or colour well but ive never been taught how to use paints...im sure if i get the right stuff and practice i will be ok...but its knowing what to get which im stuck at

yeah these are the ones I saw on your myspace

liking them muchly..........................................................................

........................................................muchly?