Pimp my turntable

Jon

we need a black death metal style turntable. with red go faster style stripes on it. and a sculls instead of dots on the platter :)

how bout a saw-blade shaped platter?

on the real, not to diss this dude's skills. he put in some serious work but color is absolutely not my taste. the pics of other projects he did are pretty tight tho. that black tech looks sweet.

mad props on the modding but now the turntable only fits on a gay rave. c'mon, white housing with purple lights? wtf?

You could get all your graf writer friends to tag the shit out of that and then you'd have dope spray paint on glossy white finish

i want to do that to my ipod, but im afraid that ittl break again and they wont accept it if it breaks and has huge tags on the back

Sorry to burst the bubble but this guy sounds like a complete retard. He stripped his platter finish with a drill and a wire brush! What a complete tool; if you look closely at the pics you can see just how rough a job he's done. Pffffffffffff n00b