Eminem - when i'm gone

MrKD

100% nicked this off another forum after listen to the When I`m gone track when I got home from playing out and needed to chill out so I put one of the many music vid channels on the satellite..

Anyway ... read on ...

------------------------

Em's latest song and in my opinion one of his best!

What does everyone else think?

you can listen here >Click<

------------------------

Well diss me 2 fuck if ya like but I`ve played this track a couple of times and I`m really into this shit ...

Reasons.

Rappers do not get this deep on a rap track no more EG: 50cent = Candy shop ...shit commercial bullshit hip hop 4 sure right there ...

I aint into none of that 2 pac was a god shit commercial bullshit but when ya check his shit he had some dope as fuck lyrics!! On this track Em gets deeper than since I heard him do that shit that he never thought would go pop!

And yer can see if people say he stuck in the same flow but so did rakim, Eric Serman, Public enemy, ice t...

Slag me off if ya like but let me know ya thoughts :z

I think emenim is good with structure and poetuc tools. But his subject matter is non existant. If I here Em sing another song about his mommy, and daddy, and haily, I am going to puke. He's 30 something and hes still whining about his mommy. Hes a bit immature.

It sells a shit load of records dood! Eminem should be your hero. :p

He's white and a damn good rapper and he sells so yes, I respect him. But rappers like atmospher or Sgae Francis obviusly sound a bit more intelligent, but... Emenim has been riding Dr.Dre's coat tails for some time. Could you imagine if one of these more intelligent rappers had the same fire beats the Em has?

Thats the only thing that turns me off about underground rappers. There beats suck alot.