Vinyl Storage

FreeiPod

yup, shelves are the way to go. the ikea one posted above is dope but I don't know how sturdy it is. I have some other shelves which I have reinforced because one broke down when I pulled out some records and I had over 500 records fall all over me...

yup, shelves are the way to go. the ikea one posted above is dope but I don't know how sturdy it is. I have some other shelves which I have reinforced because one broke down when I pulled out some records and I had over 500 records fall all over me...

whoa dam.

Yh i was lookin at thoose ICube things but there like 30 quid each , that shelf looks pretty dope , im gonna look into it.cheers.

^ as that shows above they are pretty damn sturdy!

if it's not filled to the rim, then yes. the shelf that broke down on me was completely packed with records. you couldn't pull a random record out just like this.

I would secure every single board with extra screws. I bought an Ikea Billy shelf and it's the same shit. Once it's filled up, it tends to break down easily. reinforce all connection points and it's gravy.