Scratchco dvd

mr j

Picked up a copy of scratchcon yesterday, gotta say its really good, craze battles himself cause no one else would thats funny, its like a big seminar loads of info and showcases, funny watching dj's trying to present a seminar tho, stick to dj'ing and get a real presenter, rhettmattic looks like he's shitting himself, when he's explaining the beat junkie style of mixing. makes a nice change of pace to watch a dvd like this and not just battling or tutorials etc. it was a bit pricey at 23 quid but it was payday.

if anyone would like a copy p.m. me, its on the spudfumble dvd piracy label.

£23? I wouldn't charge that much. I'd have thought no more than £20 delivered at the very most. I think I'll get some in and then you guys can get your family/friends/partners/significant others to buy it for you as a christmas pressie.

I have it on some sub phone quality mpegs. There was supposed to be one this year and a matching one for Europe in Paris but it didn't happen for some reason.

I plan to place an order with Thud for DIY1, Magnifrying Glass and Snatchcon DVD's. Anyone want butter rugs?

I have it on some sub phone quality mpegs. There was supposed to be one this year and a matching one for Europe in Paris but it didn't happen for some reason.

I plan to place an order with Thud for DIY1, Magnifrying Glass and Snatchcon DVD's. Anyone want butter rugs?

how much for butter rugs?

how much for butter rugs?

Until I get a price back from Thud, I decline to comment. I'll try and get a price in the next day or so.

ALADDIN WAS DOPE !! watched the whole thing last night, i thought dj flares scratch history lesson was very cool, that guy is so laid back he's virtually horizontal. is the main event available on dvd ? i really want the part where cut chemist , shadow and steinski re create lesson 3 live now thats gotta be dope, just saw that bit on the scratch dvd . really good to see dj supreme there as well . anyone got the turntable trixters dvd yet ?