EB Pro X Fade

2tall

compatible with sk-6 ?? :p

7.0 What Mixers will the Pro-X-Fade fit into?

At present the Pro X Fade fits straight into:-

* Vestax

* PMC 05, 06, 07, 007, all versions except for Samurai digital x-fader. Fits PMC007 pro & QFO /QFO LE, use top plate from standard fit fader

* Allen & Heath all Xone Mixers

* Numark SM-1

* Stanton SK-series, all VCA alps/P&G/Focus compatible mixers except SK-4 and SK5

will this fit in a rane ttm 52?

im not sure but i think it fits in some Rane mixers, but the best place to find out is www.eclecticbreaks.com/proxfade or shoot them an email asking. they try to answer all queries. Liam might be onto something tho with the resistance value...

• 9 months later...
If I remove the torque screw there's no toruqe at all is it? Is it possible to do this without problems if I want no toruqe`or is this screw needed for the faders stability or something?

just removed it and I think it works fine hum.

I lost both mine in about 30 seconds of owning it. lol. It's fine without them.

If I remove the torque screw there's no toruqe at all is it? Is it possible to do this without problems if I want no toruqe`or is this screw needed for the faders stability or something?

just removed it and I think it works fine hum.

I lost both mine in about 30 seconds of owning it. lol. It's fine without them.

I don't think mine came with a spare. Is it supposed to be in the little plastic bag with all the other bits?

BTW, the fader is fucking great. It's obviously been really well thought out and designed, and that's paid off.

Yes, its true what they say - thing is that people only give a fuck about the bottom line, real djs know the score though, we have it installed in a few major clubs in london now, used every night of the week by all manner of djs, with no bad feedback, that's what matters in reality right?