Vestax PMC-37

Max

Has anybody used one of these? They look really nice, and the price should be dropping since they stopped making them. But for not too much more i could get a rane 56 or something. I dunno how seriously i'm considering actually purchasing it, but i just wanted to see if you guys had any thoughts on it.

It depends what you want from a mixer. The extra channel would be useful for mixing and stuff, but there's no curve adjust on the ups for scratching. Is there any reason why you want a 3 channel mixer? If not, then save the extra dough and get the Rane.

we only ever had one at the store i worked at and it was instantly cracked open so we could all go 'oooooh money' before sealing it back in the box. An 07 for really ambitious house djs is the impression i got from it. Though I confess i never used it.

Why get a Rane at all ? I tried one when I was thinking of 'upgrading' from my 360 and frankly it wasn't all that impressive. Nice mixer but not for the price.