DUSTED LOOPS Practise YAY!

Yea those are 3 clickers Derive, I could do 4. Whats the big deal? Sorry not tryin to sound like Im a pro but youre just clickin?

I been doing two and three clicks for a while now babe...I only said what I said earlier cause I thought not even that long ago you didnt know how to do two clicks...so I assuuuumed you wasnt doing three's..

you do them the crabbing way or the wrist way?

Ha, I know I didnt know how to do flares because I did not understand the concept of them but now I know. You could seriously do 10 clicks if you practised 8 hours a day..... I was doin it the wrist way but sometimes I do like crabs that sound like crab flares like Kiwi mentioned. ANyWAYS wahts up wit this RIP Deeswift shit? Is he dead?

ANyWAYS wahts up wit this RIP Deeswift shit? Is he dead?

yea... there was a thread around about what happened... I think it got deleted, I'd rather forget about it... a good guy he was... poor dee, could've been one of the illest scratch dj's in the world... it happens to the best of them :(

Gabe made a painting of him in his memory in the gallery somewhere, and Steve said he was going to leave 4 bars of silence in the DV collab track in memory of him.

R.I.P. Dee, I know you and Jesus are doing some heavenly ass cuts up there, post a file of those halo flares...