DMC World Championship results

Steve

i have watched people talk about the battles online for the past 6-7 years without saying too much but i have to say now that i have realised its best to accept the results for what they are, even if you don't agree becuase a)you werent up there battling them b)you werent judging.

I think it's better if people do speak their minds because that's the only way DMC are gonna get feedback on what people think of the competition. Whether they do anything about it or not is another matter. It's in their own interest to get their act together because the people talking about it are the very people going to DMC and buying their DVDs and shit.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have watched people talk about the battles online for the past 6-7 years without saying too much but i have to say now that i have realised its best to accept the results for what they are, even if you don't agree becuase a)you werent up there battling them b)you werent judging.

I think it's better if people do speak their minds because that's the only way DMC are gonna get feedback on what people think of the competition. Whether they do anything about it or not is another matter. It's in their own interest to get their act together because the people talking about it are the very people going to DMC and buying their DVDs and shit.

people have been talking shit about the DMC's judging for years now, and it hasn't changed so far, i doubt it'll change in the near future. you'll still get swifty giving everyone first place and at least one or two judges voting on thier mates or country...

That's true mate, but then people from DMC visit message boards and see what people say. They even have a message board of their own. If they don't take into account the opinions of the people going and watching and buying their merchandise, then they only have themselves to blame if the competition dies a death sometime in the future.

:8 Well the this time the DMC fans where right! but I have to say that the DMC standard needs to change because it's good to practice you set for a hole year! but if your doing the the same shit all the time for a one 3-6 minit set it becomes monotinus too the dj also to the crowd even if it sounds perfect! that dose not mean that his the best Dj! I respect all the DMC crew because thay are dedicated to the putting on the event!

Yea I do enter it myself but I try to keep it real down to pushing the limits! I do belive that dj-ing has gotton to a point that it all sounds the same and it all comes down to how sounds like a perfect boaring record when scraching + juggaling!

Yea I practice a set! but when it comes to the day, I change my set to suit the way I feel! win or lose

I realize that djz produce their own shit on vynal and thay get reconized! some a few get lucky seem like politics :d . If I had money or a contract, I would be the best ;)

Look I love this sport and it is hard! but don't forget were it all comes form! yes it's good to have a mix! but it's got to be grity :@@

So it's hard to find a winner! And I don't speak for everybody Im just being real

Try doing it on the fly without knowing the record your scrach+juggeling in front of a crowd 3000 in a compatition! then it comes down to skillz g that how you know that your the winner! this is my own idea of a compatition for djs to chew in to! SO LOOK OUT ;)

Honestly, DMC is hurting... The interest in battle DJs was low over the past few years, especially after Craze cleaned up for so long, they had a couple of years that had to follow Craze (who was insane), and htey just didn't compare. DMC is looking for a new person to take Craze's throne and I think I-Emerge is who they have their eyes set on.

its obvious dmc just do it for the sales now theres no love for the art anymore, every year dj's work their bollox off to get to a world stage and when they do that dick prince cant even get their names straight its fucking embarrasing look through the vids etc 99% names are wrong more than two syllables and dmc are screwed...fuckem go for the itf's and support gkuts after all he really gives a damn about this and got the ball rolling again in the uk.