2 Click Flare Help

Max

Okay so i'm trying to get my two click flares down. I can do them single time alright. I've been doing them slowly, then speeding up the record, and I can keep up to 45rpm +10%. My question is this: when the beat is really slow, I can barely do them double time (so they sound normal), and i can't do more than one or two double time. If i just keep up doing them in normal time (but to a fast beat), will I eventually get the timing right to do them double time to a normal beat? Sorry if that's confusing.

no offense but that didn't help much haha. A single flare cuts the sound into two. I can do that fine. The two click flares I can't do. I'm just asking and hoping that the flow of 2-clicks will eventually come to me. Is it just a matter of practice, and one day i'll be able to do it?

to do continuous 2 clickers more easily, you're gonna have to practice the 'pincer' method of holdin the fader.

this is for regular style cutters

start fader open, with your fingers touching the fader cap and your thumb about a cm away from the other side of the cap, knock the fader out with your thumb and allow your fingers to bounce the fader in twice. try it over a tone so you don't have to manipulate the record.

2 click flare pincer style

the above vid clip if kinda sloppy but shows you what i mean.