Horn Life

flowerpot

• 1 month later...

that's beautiful mang, i'm feeling that alot, real nice

*maybe* cut down on the reverb a little bit, like it gives a really nice feel, but it might almost be verging on making it a bit muddy with all of the sounds... i dunno, you'd have to try it and see, but this sounds real nice so far, defo feelin it

pz!

EDIT: maybe extend the drum part a bit too, that's my favourite part, i think you could extend it a bit without it being boring... and put some cut up vocals on it, but only if you can find some that really fit the feel, i dunno it might be hard... but yea, props!

Yeh the background chord pad is off a bukem record,The trumpet is from MF horn-an album by Maynard Fergusson,and the drums is a loop I found sumwhere in some software.

Thanx though.

Edit:By the way the focus in the track was the progression with the horn....the other stuff was just looped for a canvas to paint on hehe

Edit2:Just so you know,the Horn part is not just put on and let play and recorded,that would be pure biting,I used the turntable to recreate the sequencing of the horn,so IE triggering it where I thought it needed to be,and recording it liveto track.

But anyways its about the end result.

And it took about an hour to make and its not like Im trying to get attention for it,its just a lil peece of music one of many which you can see here:

http://www.soundclick.com/carbondioxide

My archive of older stuff....about 40 lil worx.