Can I upload like full DMC videos, or is that bad?

Guest Vekked

If you're posting a link to an external site where the movie is hosted, and you don't mind the world seeing the link (i.e. it could be leeched by other people/sites), then by all means. If you were planning on uploading it to this site, then no. You certainly don't have enough member storage space here to upload a file of that size.

there's no wrong ethics behind it if thats what you mean.

There is mate. If you can still buy it, then it's not a good idea to upload it. If you find a directory somewhere with a Craze routine or something in it, then post a link to that, but uploading whole videos or DVDs yourself......nope. Sorry man. If someone from DMC were to see it, they might report us to our hosts and we could lose the site. If you're posting a link to a file hosted on another site, it's that site that broke the law, not this one.

Guest Vekked

dekorum knows what's up, can I upload it on yousendit/rapidshare or w/e and post it here? (and which one should i use too?)

and so far I have 2001 and 2003, and I should have 2002 and 2004 tomorrow... then hopefully some of the 90's ones this week

pz!

EDIT: steve jus posted when I did, and yea, that's exactly what I was wondering, I didn't wanna get the site in trouble, thank ya, pz!

EDIT EDIT: steve, you're posting at the same time as me on purpose, aren't you?

Edited by Vekked