REEZY

jsong56

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pls tell me its a joke?

Why is it a joke to you? Were the Piklz not the most influential scratch crew in history? Perhaps that means something to Reezy. Maybe he should have got a Chinese symbol or something instead cos that would have been way more "cool" right dood?

Guest Deeswift

It's a nice design. If I had it on my arm I wouldn't be too bothered or regretful. My brother has a big eagle on his chest that looks like a pidgeon.

Hehe. I don't have any tattoos. I quite like some of the ones my friends have got, but I don't want one.

I know a lad that has a tat on his arm that's a picture of a man's head, except he has a penis for a nose and underneath it says "Fuck Nose". I know another guy called Mark who had the word "Greg" tattooed on his arm when he ran away from home as a teenager. I dunno what he was thinking there. I'm sure they both regret it.

I'm thinking of getting a tatoo, probably the chinese characters for Courage, confidence and warrior nice and small on my left arm. I know chinese characters are used alot as wlel the the area i intend to place it in, however it means something to me, so fuck it. It'd be nice to have those characters there to remind me of the tough times as well as how i was able to get through them.

i knew this lad at school who had MUFC tattoed along his back..wasnt the neatest of jobs but thats what you expect when his mate used a compass and ink

steve:

u must have misunderstood, i didnt say anything was wrong with it. i just think its funny.

i wander what q thought when he saw it. lol

steve or anyone, would you ever get a DV tat?

probably not, thats y i think its funny. but hey, whats funny to me might be serious to reezy!! as long as he is happy!!

i wander if he regrets it?

I'm thinking of getting a tatoo, probably the chinese characters for Courage, confidence and warrior nice and small on my left arm.  I know  chinese characters are used alot as wlel the the area i intend to place it in, however it means something to me, so fuck it.  It'd be nice to have those characters there to remind me of the tough times as well as how i was able to get through them.

Did you ever wonder if chinese people have "Courage" & "Confidence" tattooed on them in english cause its 'cool'???

Makes you go "hmmmmmmmmmmm"....doesn't it? ;)

i have no idea..maybe...hmm no..its just some kinda fuck up.

yeh i'd never get a tattoo which cant be easily covered

I'm thinking of getting a tatoo, probably the chinese characters for Courage, confidence and warrior nice and small on my left arm.  I know  chinese characters are used alot as wlel the the area i intend to place it in, however it means something to me, so fuck it.  It'd be nice to have those characters there to remind me of the tough times as well as how i was able to get through them.

Did you ever wonder if chinese people have "Courage" & "Confidence" tattooed on them in english cause its 'cool'???

Makes you go "hmmmmmmmmmmm"....doesn't it? ;)

hahahah good point :8