Member's Audio Section?

DJDelay

Was just wondering what was the point in making this part of the forum?

I think it may have been better to do a section for practice files and one for full audio(mixes, tracks etc..), but I was just wondering if Dee or Steve could fill me in

pz

To be honest mate I reckon its better having one section for everything.That way everyone gets exposure among the board and also it gives a bit of variation in that section.Also I think that the majority of people here enjoy all the different types of audio (mixes,practices,beats etc.) that are in that section so its not really a problem.

I think there was a seperate section for beats at one point that was called the beatbox until Dee decided it wasnt really necassary.

i thinks its ok as it is...we dont want too many forums as ppl tend not to visit all of them (and can be confusing when trying to look for stuff)

One alternative was either to have more board sections but like Mixo says, too many makes it look over-complicated and we've had comments about that is it is. The other alternative was to use sub-forums, so you'd have Member's Audio, then inside that Mixes, Beats, Scratch Files etc. but again that makes things more complicated. KnowOne basically summed it up.

To be honest mate I reckon its better having one section for everything.That way everyone gets exposure among the board and also it gives a bit of variation in that section.Also I think that the majority of people here enjoy all the different types of audio (mixes,practices,beats etc.) that are in that section so its not really a problem.