Drunken multitrack

Had a few to drink and made this, nothing serious

This is a pet hate of mine.

"I was soo drunk when I did this"

"Nothing serious just a few cuts"

"My hands were too sweaty so my rubs are shit"

"I was sooooo high"

etc. etc. etc.

If it's good enough to post then have some FAITH in your work.

And by the way BEE, you should definately have more confidence in your work. Whilst I'm not going to pretend that your file blew my socks off or flipped my wig, it's definately good solid work that I don't think anyone could find much fault with. Top shit!

A little boost to the gain on the cuts wouldn't have hurt, it'd be nice to hear them a little clearer.

I really ought to get around to posting something this summer, but it's been ages since my 'tables were near my computer, plus every time I record something, I feel like I could do that little bit better, so do it again and again and again -it's NEVER perfect!

Ah well

Had a few to drink and made this, nothing serious

This is a pet hate of mine.

"I was soo drunk when I did this"

"Nothing serious just a few cuts"

"My hands were too sweaty so my rubs are shit"

"I was sooooo high"

etc. etc. etc.

If it's good enough to post then have some FAITH in your work.

And by the way BEE, you should definately have more confidence in your work. Whilst I'm not going to pretend that your file blew my socks off or flipped my wig, it's definately good solid work that I don't think anyone could find much fault with. Top shit!

A little boost to the gain on the cuts wouldn't have hurt, it'd be nice to hear them a little clearer.

I really ought to get around to posting something this summer, but it's been ages since my 'tables were near my computer, plus every time I record something, I feel like I could do that little bit better, so do it again and again and again -it's NEVER perfect!

Ah well

Fuk u ratfink.

My next file is gonna be called "SUPER DOPE AMAZIN CAN'T FUCK WITH ME DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? CUT FILE" That better liam? lol

Edited by BEE

i only get pissed off with ppl saying that liam when they r using it as an excuse if someone slates it....unlike when i write that sort of stuff i would be pissed and post it up without reviewing the track

i only get pissed off with ppl saying that liam when they r using it as an excuse if someone slates it....unlike when i write that sort of stuff i would be pissed and post it up without reviewing the track

I wrote it cos it was true. I made it drunk, and it was'nt serious, however i thought fuck it i'll post it up anyway. No point in lying and saying "this is amazing" when it clearly isnt.

My next file is gonna be called "SUPER DOPE AMAZIN CAN'T FUCK WITH ME DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? CUT FILE" That better liam? lol

Definately! Do it mate, I'll be sure to check it.

Sorry if you took the comment a bit personally, it wasn't really aimed at you personally, it's just something that winds me up.

Anyway, decent file mate, I'll keep an eye out for that next one ;)

Fuk u ratfink.

just call the cunt out!

it hacks me off when people say shit like 'i cant record because my deks are just so far away from my computer, its like, you got no friends that cut?? no minidisc, fucking tape player?!?' sounds lame, what should've been said there? 'i couldnt do shit near as good as that file coz im plain wak? OR! eh peace brother, i too am an alcoholic?'

Liam mate, i did'nt take your comment personally at all, hence why i replied on the jokes, "fuk u ratfink" = jokes mate. But you should post something up man, as drakule said record it to MD and then up it from there or something?

LOL @ drakule.

Chris... Thanks man, peace.

Liam mate, i did'nt take your comment personally at all, hence why i replied on the jokes, "fuk u ratfink" = jokes mate. But you should post something up man, as drakule said record it to MD and then up it from there or something?

LOL @ drakule.

Chris... Thanks man, peace.

sorry man this aint chrisgroove..

will the real chrisgroove please stand up?

you should post something up man, as drakule said record it to MD and then up it from there or something

Funny you should say that, because I looked out my old MD recorder last night for just that reason. It's not been used for years and I couldn't get the fucker to power up, an old battery had bled everywhere inside it, christ knows how long it's been there.

Give me a couple of weeks because as soon as I've earned a bit more cash, I'm going to sink a fair chunk of it into an AP2496. I've been hankering after one for ages, and I need to start recording my practice more anyway.

Nice to hear from you anyway Barny; I'm down Brissy way quite often now (my new gf is from near Bath), we should have a pint or two sometime