most underrated mc's

airnino

who are the most underrated mc's to you?

to me jihad from third sight is the most underrated mc. he's style is quite unique; love his flow. the golden shower hour is from 1998 i believe, and jihad was really years ahead on it. to be honest i'm almost afraid of how ill he's going to on the new third sight lp...

i'd also say that motion man is a little underrated, as well as rasco.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mike shinoda of linkin park writes amazing rhymes, and has a great voice too, i don´t hear much apart from rock fans about his mcing abillities. BTW anyone know anything about his fort minor solo project?

mike shinoda of linkin park writes amazing rhymes, and has a great voice too, i don´t hear much apart from rock fans about his mcing abillities. BTW anyone know anything about his fort minor solo project?

:x what ive heard is horrible! (although that's just the mtv shit, maybe i need to be enlightened)

the only third sight ive ever heard is rhymes like a scientist off an old fat city comp which is dope. killer scratching and the mc (who must be jihad right?) is wicked, would like to hear more.

mike shinoda has his rhymes written for him, and relies on studio produced effects to make him sound better.

linkin park are one of my pet hates of all time - they were essentially a rap metal boyband put together by record company execs to sell millions of records (and did so very well). they also have a laughable ability to perform live and does not at all justify they amount of records they have sold. they all wear fucking headphones on stage for fucks sake, and dont get me started on mr hahn, he is the definiton (along with dj lethal) as being the novelty band dj in the background... anyone can cunting well press a pad on an mpc you fucking cunt shit wank prick-tard! :@

ok rant over :)

but yeah on the rilly mr lif i reckon is completely under-rated, and i think today a lot of people under-rate lord finnesses ridiculously dope flow!

I'll add Deacon the Villain (off Cunninlynguists, Kno is a bit wanky but makes ace beats) and Percee P, and agree to J.U.I.C.E., Akrobatik and Mr. Lif. Also up till now Masta Ace...and The Artifacts.

i dunno if you have it over there, but it plays a lot of stupid reality tv shows (COPS, temptation island, joe millionaire, american idol, lists goes on). bout the only good thing going for it is the simpsons and family guy. fox news also seems kinda biased, and the network uses cheap gimmicks like t & a to grab viewers

heres an article on it:

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=5380

"The show seemed destined for Fox from the moment we heard about it; it seemed like a perfect fit," Berenson said.

lol my thought exactly. more shit to deteriorate kids minds