Cold Fingers?

bruxism

ok, I'm from brisbane, Australia. Sunny queensland. Went and did an outdoor gig the other day, in slightly colder climates, in the middle of winter.

my fingers froze! No matter how hard i tried, i sucked. crabs wouldn't come, tears were a mess. My hands were numb and they just wouldn't do what i asked them to do.

My only option as i see it is to wear gloves to gigs like these, but i don't exactly want to look like a pretentious prat. Help, because it's just getting colder here, and i have a gig coming up in the next couple of weeks, and i really want to b able to impress the scratch nerds I'll be performing alongside.

peace out

Edited by bruxism

oops sorry dude, yeah, scratching with gloves equals impossible, but i just meant wearing gloves before the gig.

It's probably normal in some countries, but in australia NOBODY wears gloves. if i show up to a gig wearing gloves, people are going to b like, "WTF!"

what's a pocket warmer?

It's probably normal in some countries, but in australia NOBODY wears gloves.  if i show up to a gig wearing gloves, people are going to b like, "WTF!"

i reckon.

im from sydney and its freezing here right now, i was in melbourne recently and i still think sydney is colder for some reason.

cold hands suck, try keeping them in your pockets as much as possible.

It's probably normal in some countries, but in australia NOBODY wears gloves.  if i show up to a gig wearing gloves, people are going to b like, "WTF!"

i reckon.

im from sydney and its freezing here right now, i was in melbourne recently and i still think sydney is colder for some reason.

cold hands suck, try keeping them in your pockets as much as possible.

If youre from Austrailia or any other place where it isn't ever MINUS 0 degrees then you aren't alllowed to complain about cold....EVER! haha.

Maybe I'm bitter cause on my birthday in february this year it was -30 with the wind chill. lol.

:(

im from sydney and its freezing here right now

I just checked out the weather forecast in Sydney Mike. It's 17 degrees during the day, dropping to 11 at night. That's not cold!!

In Birmingham, 30 miles from where I live, it's 16 degrees dropping to 14 at night. It's summer here too.

clentch your hands tightly in the position shown below for a few seconds, then release, then carry on doin this repeatidly for a minute until your hands feel a lil strained.. should pump the blood into your hands.. also tense your forearms up

Possibly fingerless gloves??? not tried it myself. Alternatively take as much alchohol and drugs as you need to stop being able to feel the cold, this also make you cut much much better (well that's what you believe anyway).

aussie aint cold at all..stop being a puff and get on with it...my aussie cousin was moaning the other day cos it was only 15deg outside