Slipmat Design Competition

Steve

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone. Rusty gave us a link to this thread. I'm gonna make it short cuz long posts are simply long.

I'll be happy to do try some designs for you guys. Just tell me when the last date is, I'll try a few for ya ;)

also, what would be a nice theme?

been givin that cuttin competition some thought and it seems the only way to do it is by drawing straws as to who goes up against who.

just your usual sports competition format=

say 20 people enter -they get randomly paired off and the winner goes through where you pick out a hat again

then when you get to the semis you should be left with the 4 best no-matter what. leaving a final that'll be more exciting than the next series of love island.

it sounds obvious but that seems to me the best way.

maybe have a weight system for example, i would go in featherwight because i'm shite at skratchin ;) then for example, dj craze would go in super heavy wweight because he's amzing

then have a battle of the champs and the lower classes are automatically given sum extra points beaucase they arnt as good

maybe have a weight system for example, i would go in featherwight because i'm shite at skratchin ;) then for example, dj craze would go in super heavy wweight because he's amzing

then have a battle of the champs and the lower classes are automatically given sum extra points beaucase they arnt as good

or we could handicap like they do in horseracing ,the better dj's have to have kilo bags of sugar gaffa taped to there wrists.

How about having maybe two sections that you could enter.

Say one was for straight cuttin over a beat,and the other bein all-round funkiness where musicality and good tune selection are mixed to make say a 2 minute set.

Just my 2 pence.