I bought a CD for the first time in 7 years!

HaterNob

Dee man you're gonna love me for this!!:

Steven Wunderbar - Inner Visions (digitally re-mastered) so I can have better quality on my MP3 playa, the vinyl sounds wank when converted to MP3. I actually felt good about paying money for music, summit I'm not used to these days!!!

The last CD I bought was by 'Hyenas in the Desert' and was called 'Die Laughing'. Man I wish I could get that on vinyl!

Errr, not sure where I'm going with this one, man I need some green...... :x

pz

........Yeah, that was it, I was gonna say the inlay booky thing's got the lyrics like the Vinyl LP did, shit man the first to paragraphs of lyrics for 'Too High' made me piss:

Dodo do do do dodo

Do do dodo do dodo

Dodo dodo do do

Dodo do do do dodo

Do do do do dodo do

Dodo dodo dodo

!!!!

What a fucking dood!

That is all!

pz

Guest Deeswift
........Yeah, that was it, I was gonna say the inlay booky thing's got the lyrics like the Vinyl LP did, shit man the first to paragraphs of lyrics for 'Too High' made me piss:

Dodo do do do dodo

Do do dodo do dodo

Dodo dodo do do

Dodo do do do dodo

Do do do do dodo do

Dodo dodo dodo

!!!!

What a fucking dood!

That is all!

pz

ROFL!

Yes man, top class choice of album to purchase. I have all those remastered CD's and they definately sound WAY better than the old vinyl or first CD versions that came out. The remasters are well cheap too, I think I paid about £5 for each of mine.

Guest Deeswift
A guy called Marc Dorsey. You heard of him? I hadn't, but I watched an old Spike Lee film called Clockers the other night and the song that sample was taken from was the opening music.

Never heard of the guy. Nice voice though.

LOL Clockers -class film, if a little bit 'on the nose'.

..what does 'on the nose' mean? sorry for sounding like a Frenchie,I just don't think I've come across that expression.

Anyway..Clockers...love that film,was gonna download that sample steve posted but I already know the song....

CHILDREN OF THE GHETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

.....ahem......that is all.