"Friction" New Turntablist night in London

DareDevil

Hey everyone there is a new turnatblism night starting in a club called Clockwork in Angel its called Friction and its run by me and my friend DjPush there is a hiphop night running downstairs in the bar area of the club and upstairs is a proper club room (looks like tableturns off the first video) where there will be showcases from well known djs and up and coming tablists its a monthly event happening on the 3rd thursday of every month its free to get in and djs are showcasing for free the whole point of the night is to have a monthly venue for uk tablists to gather like a forum but also to advance the awarness and standard of uk scratch djing in all its forms from loop station stuff to just straight up cutting over electro etc...

There isnt a night like this at the moment so show your support and come on down!! the first night has showcases from Me Matman 2tall Push Clockwork(either this one or month2!) and more to be confirmed-

If you would like to showcase at the event please send me an mp3 of your showcase it dosent matter how long but we want tight shit!!! DjDaredevil@hotmail.com Like i said this is a free event and is all about getting people exposure the events will be filmed and a dvd will be made every cuple of months like a news letter and you guys can also advertise any products u may want to sell we will do interviews of people showcasing at the event etc and the headliners will get a cut of any money made on dvds - Finaly there will be an open deck Q+A section near the end of the night so if u havent got a showcase but wana show off your cutz youl get the chance Hope you all can make it any questions email me aiiiighhh errr peace!

Check the flier......

post-2-1120656706.jpg

post-2-1120656721.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images