GabrielSaint feat. Kelly

I met a new musician friend. We have only worked together once and this is what we came up with. Its a Tori Amos cover. We are working on some original material for her too. Woot Woot! Hope ya Like it!

Gimmey some feedback if ya wanna! Holla!

Easy Gabe,

To be honest this isn't really my type of thing but it's definitely well done and I can imagine it doing well comercially for sure. She has a real comercial sounding voice and the production works.

As said it ist't something I'd listen too or buy but I recon a lot of people would.

Thanx for listening! Did you listen LadyD?

I take take being "commercial as a compliment." Not that I strive to be that, but I know that commercial usually means maximum money with minimal talent. But in the case that I am broke as a joke with no deals yet ( a few pending fingers crossed ) I have to work cleverly to get this commercial sound. As many have you have heard, I do alot of "underground sounding stuff" but I also like to make what sounds like a "hit" too. Thanx again for listening and giving feedback.

Guest Deeswift

WTF is "woot woot"? You mean "w00t", l33t h4xx0r style? At least get the spelling correct -- lower-case w, 2 zero's and a lower-case T!

Thanx C-Groove! Woot Woot!

BTW I have no idea what the woot woot is. I say it all the time in real life too, and it just carried over to the board. When ya wanna woowoo!