what artist do you have the most records of?

airnino

I would say that the most wax I have is probably Aphex Twin or Squarepusher, or maybe Edan.

Edan = the man

Yeah, I made a pact with myself to get everything of his, sight unseen, after the sprain your tapedeck e.p. which was :| :| :d :x :p . Although I haven't got his new album yet.

His twelves used to be great value, with like, two dope unreleased tracks on each one, but they're not really anymore. :(

I still feel like I owe him for the enjoyment I've gotten out of his stuff though.

I don't buy vinyl anymore, or very rarely, but the artist I have the most material from is Frank Zappa. I have over 200 albums, including the official 75 releases, unreleased albums, bootlegs and live shows, not to mention the video's.

wow, thats amazingly much stuff from one artist!

i don't buy that much vinyl anymore either; almost only stuff i'm really interested in (like madlib stuff or mf doom stuff) and/or original records for skratch production.

btw i was at a special record-flee-market ( the direct translation from german would be "record stock exchange, but i guess that doesn't make any sense in english!?!) last weekend, and that was really dope.

one guy had like 500 radio-play records, there were very many movie soundtracks and everything else one could want.

but there were also a lot of strange dudes running around there... when i was digging i listened to this one guy talking to a record dealer

and he was like: " i know this guy who has one copy of the very last beatles recording, and there's only ten copys of that record around that apple (or some equally unlikely company) released from their safe deposit blah blah.... hahahah.

i got me a copy of john coltrane's "love supreme" there as well as some really great sound effect records. so i really recommend going to record-flee-markets!!!

peace