Sony's PS3 Unveiled

Guest Deeswift

i've never managed to get any of my sony products chipped...my PS1 i never had anyone to do it for me and I didnt want to try myelf, I'm a bit cack handed when it comes to soldering irons.

and my PS2 i never bothered as we've got a really good game xchange place not far away....

Guest Deeswift

Chipping a PS2 is apparently quite hard to do. There's micro-sized contact points, so you need a damn steady hand and a tiny soldering iron. I wouldn't ever risk it, I'd get it done professionally every time.

Guest Deeswift

You're a London kid though aren't you? I'd imagine there's hundreds of places in London where you could get it done. I think searching for someone online to do it is a good idea. It's cheap now too.

Fuck it though, I'm waiting for PS3. I still don't have a chipped PS2.

pleeeeese let old controllers work- ps2 had the best controller and that new one looks wack and plasticy and tacky and eeeeeeew

by the looks of it they are either bluetooth or usb.

i bought a wireless handset for my ps2 last month :d

and im also on the prowl for the wireless dj headphones

wireless is the future !!

I've got some wireless headphones, Sony ones. They're great for general use, but not for DJing. There's a rubber strip that runs just under the headband and when you put them on this is pushed upwards turning the headphones on. Great idea, but if you have the headphones positioned so that you're only listening with one ear, the strip is not pushed up enough to turn them on. Just check that the ones you want to buy don't work like this.

I haven't owned a console since i was at school.

All that i ask of a new console is that they mass produce a keyboard and mouse for it so i don't have to pity the people who play these many first person shooters that keep coming out, using a joypad.

I know you can get them for the xbox but microsoft didn't go out of their way to make them easily available.

Its so silly watching people trying to aim on console games. They all say they're used to it too and don't seem to wonder what aiming with hand-eye coordination is like.

Sorry i'm ranting.

I just hope that they'll give the mass majority of console owners the option to use hand eye coordination for a change.

Guest Deeswift

What if you have 7 pairs of hands and ten pairs of legs? What would you do then? Eh? Eh? eh?

Eh?

Eh?